I was nominated by Melissa ‘Scoots’ (Run Scoots Run) for the Inspiring Blogger Award. Thanks, Scoots, but it is a little frightening that you find me “inspiring”.
So in true chain letter fashion, Here are the Inspiring Blogger Award rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things about me:
Are these supposed to be weird or little known facts? If you want the basics, I have an about me page.
- I’m a child trapped in an adult’s body. I love cartoons and fart jokes as much as my son. Not that little-know if you follow me on Twitter.
- At one point in life, I considered musical theater as a career… or at least a major.
- In high school, I was friends with some seminarians (students studying to become priests). We had a weekly dinner meetup; usually at Hooter’s.
- I’ve had two near-death experiences. Nearly drowned when I was little in a hotel pool. Was given mouth-to-mouth. Boy Scout camp, when I was running from a tornado that literally jumped over our camp site.
- My wife can’t watch Wayne’s World with me, because I recite every single line. I owned a VHS of it that I wore out.
- I haven’t shaved my beard off completely since April 2nd, 2006.
- I used to Livejournal so much, I even had a shirt. My wife still uses it as a sleeping shirt.
And The Nominees are…
Brian (I was lazy. Now, I run) – I met Brian on Daily Mile while we were both training for our first marathon at Detroit 2012. Loves to talk Tigers. #RunFastBreakfast
Bonnie (26point2togo) – Living abroad in Italy, blogging her tales of running and eating delicious food.
Meg O (Watch MeGo Run) – Despite her busy life, she finds the time to blog plenty. She could use a few more posts of her making funny faces, though. #OpHardcoreFit
Laura (The Rum Runner) – Also finished her first marathon at Detroit 2012. Another Daily Miler. She like Running, Rum and to-the-point website names. #RunFastBreakfast
Joshua (Joshua’s Running Adventures) – Fellow GP Runner (even though he moved away). Super fast. Super nice. The only Non-DailyMiler, I just noticed.