So lets call this the first installment of Random Thoughts While Running. Don’t try to make sense of them, you’ll just get an aneurysm.
- Lately, some of my best runs are the morning after a night of beer.
- I’m running with a man twice my age. We have the same pace goal, but he’s going twice the distance.
- Someone should start a window installation company called “Bring the Pane.”
- Man, it’s really dark out. ♫My eyes will adjust, thank God for the moon. Maybe it’s not the moon at all, I feel Q and T nipping at my feet.♫ (that’s for Mark)
- I’ll just have to out live everyone to finally win an age group award.